Sunday, October 23, 2011

10 year Anniversary

Last month we celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary~ we got a sitter and went to the GABF. Totally a  Jeff and Nicole date- we are who we are, and beer is a shared interest. Jeff had a nasty cold, so we only stayed till 830, but it was fun to hang out together as grown-ups. I love these pictures, I just was having trouble with my scanner and haven't been able to share them- they had a free photo booth at the convention. We've had our ups, we have had our downs- but through it all we love each other and make a great team. Happy Anniversary Sweetie!

5 comments:

Catherine Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe said...

Congrats!!! You guys rock!

Catherine Anne said...

LOL, That "I love it" post was from Sunshine girl!
But, I love it them too. Looks like Fun Times~

Laurie said...

So fun! We WILL make it for GABF one of these years....but not next year (i'll be in Iowa for my 10 year reunion)!

Diane said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys!
Love to keep up with you and your family....