Monday, June 18, 2012

Team name ideas- HELP!

Ok guys, I need everyones help here. I have been wracking my brain trying to think of a catchy team name for Jeff's big race. I need your ideas- all of them, lots of them! Please post or email to me. I have been thinking of "team soze" something that has "Jeff" in the name, or something catchy about hops (the beer making kind) like "fueled by hops" or something catchy. I am going to put it in the t shirts that I make for Jeff and all of the crew (yes- you should crew for him so that you can get a shirt)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

So wish we could be there!!!

Forty and Fueled by Hops

Joe just showed me his ideas....guess I'm not the creative one!

Laurie said...

What is it? Can you post a pic of the shirts?

Thinking of you all as the weekend gets closer!