Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kaiser Family Photo


This is only the 2nd picture of our family (minus Casey this time...). Our other picture was at Xmas when Lauren was only 2 weeks old. Guess we gotta get more on the ball. Anyway, here it is. Jeff's cousin Chuck and his girlfriend were our dinner guests this friday, and were nice enough to take this photo of us. Lauren was a social diva, as always. We went to happy hour at the Tavern Uptown with some friends who moved away to the east coast- Lauren was alert and happy for over an hour and impressed everyone. Then she continued her social evening to host Chuck and Brittany for dinner. What a sweet heart. There is a lot of history/ drama already associated with this photograph ( i might be a psycho-mom after all)- if you have some time, I can tell you the story...

4 comments:

Dad and Donna said...

Hi Nicole, I love this family picture. You look so pretty, and it's sweet the way you hold Lauren's little hand. What a happy little princess. Your dad and I enjoy your blog, it's like we get to see you, Jeff and Lauren. Thanks for the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I love it!! I made a copy and finally have a picture of your beautiful family hanging on my wall.

Anne said...

What a beautiful family!!! Thank you for the picture you sent of Lauren. I feel very honored that she wore the outfit I bought for her. I have shown her off to all of my co-workers. Everyone thinks she is adorable!!
Love,
Anne

Joe said...

you all look awesome!