Friday, June 26, 2009

Casey

Poor Baby. Casey has been a naughty boy since early in my pregnancy with Lauren. He started to have pee problems about a year ago. I have lived with this dog for 11 years now, and he was well house-broken, except for recent times. I love him a ton- he is my 1st baby. Well, the little shit started to really try our patience this week, and it turns out that he has a huge ( size of 50 cent piece) stone in his bladder. This is why he pees in the house- it is painful and he cannot have full control. They estimate it has bothered him for up to 2 years. I cannot beileve I almost gave him away... Casey is awesome!!! He will have surgery on wednesday, and they hope that will fix him right up!

3 comments:

Joe said...

Awwwww, poor puppy - we are praying for a quick and fast recovery.

Laurie said...

Poor guy! My Mom went through the same thing with Max -- it must be a shiz tzu thing.

Diane said...

It is a Shiz tzu thing....and I was the same way you were! I was so mad at him! The vet told me that the stones can come back anytime...
Laurie's mom