Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rockies Game!


Lauren's first professional baseball game! Tonight we went to the Rockies game with a bunch of my friends from work. Poor Lauren- I tried to get her to take a late nap, but she was so in to playing... So she didn't have the best time at the game. It was a challenge for all three of us, but we made it to the top of the 7th inning before we left. I am proud of us anyway, we continue to carry on life as usual, we just cannot stay out as late as we once did. I just feel bad that some of my friends from work probably got the wrong impression of Lauren- she is truely an angel and rarely crabby, she just has an early bedtime. Sometimes she is fine being hauled out late- not tonight. But, the Rockies won and it was a nice night and great to hang out with everyone!

1 comment:

Catherine Anne said...

They all have days like that! I know mine do. im sure your friends know this! Its hard to keep them happy when they have to sit still. Love the fam pic!