Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Beach Mall

Anyone who has been to PV understands the beach mall. There are numerous vendors who walk around on the beach and try to sell you stuff... constantly. I of course love it- it is like HSN meets eBay. You are laying on the beach sipping a cocktail and people bring you stuff to buy, and you get to bargain and see how cheap you can get it. I get sucked in by seeing how cheap I can buy stuff- I call it the "thrill of the kill". For instance- I bought Lauren a ton of dresses and myself a ton of silver jewelry. I dont even wear jewelry really, but it was just exciting to get stuff so cheap. Hear is a taste of the pretty dresses I bought for Lauren- average price around $5 USD. I really didn't need to pack her clothes, basically. (oh, and the silver bracelet she is wearing in the last pic...)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

how fun! love the dresses!