Sunday, May 2, 2010

New camera is on its way

I finally ditched the stupid Nikon, and I bought a Canon, just waiting for it to arrive. So, I wont have any new pics for a few days, but am crossing my fingers that it arrives before our trip!! The new Canon has a touch screen too, and hopefully will have better photo quality than the Nikon.  Stay tuned...
Things are busy around our house this weekend, we are shopping, cleaning and packing - just trying to get ready for the trip. Jeff had a hunting banquet last night and turns out Lauren was the big winner- he bid on and won a wagon and a bench for her in the auctions. He also came home with a gun case. Lauren and I had a true girl's night while he was at the banquet. We wore comfy clothes and slippers and munched on Oreos before dinner. Then, after dinner we snuggled up on the couch under a blanket and snacked on pita chips and hummus (our fav) while watching some TV. All very bad habits to teach her, I know- but it was our special treat girls night.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Soon it will be girls weekend and we'll bring the girls!