Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Rodeo

Saturday we went to the rodeo in Fraser, it was so much fun, Lauren is able to enjoy it much more this year. We started with checking out the horses and cows in their pens (well- I was corrected by a 5 or 6 year old boy that they were not cows- rather bulls or steer or something- Lauren and I continued to call them cows...). Then we grabbed seats in the front row so she had some room to run around, and the rodeo clown stopped to talk to Lauren and autographed a picture for her. She was mesmerized by the clown, and spent most of the rodeo pointing at him saying "clown!".

4 comments:

Laurie said...

LOVE the hat! Where did you find such a cute cowboy hat?

Nicole said...

LOL- Kmart. It isn't a baby hat, it is mine. I bought it for myself to wear to the rodeo, cuz I just have that kind of sense of humor, it is actually too big on me- but with L's piggy tails it kinda stayed on her.:)

Laurie said...

Wow! Woulda guessed it was hers! Now that I look, I see it's kind of big, but those pics from the back are adorable!

I am so excited for your visit in the fall!

I miss you guys!

Anne said...

I love the pics from behind!