Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lauren's liquor store run


For Lauren's 1 week birthday, we took her on her first liquor store run- classy huh? To those Denverites- you may have noticed that argonaut built a brand new store, and we were anxious to check it out. You can see that our new stroller even has a beer-holder (although Colt 45 would probably not be my beer of choice).
We also made a trip to the grocery store and bought our Christmas tree, but wouldn't you know I dont have photos of that trip- I got worn out from the liquor store so Lauren and I sat in the car. Once we decorate it, I will post some photos. Sorry about the lack of posting- this new baby stuff is harder than I expected. Lauren doesn't sleep at night- like basically she just screams from 11pm to 6 or 7am. This is gonna be hard...

1 comment:

Anne said...

Niki, you look amazing!!!
Anne