Friday, July 3, 2009

Weeds


This is my favorite show. It is on Showtime (or HBO...) and we dont get the channel but I watch it on netflix. It is literaly the best- and it isn't even reality TV (my other guilty pleasure). This is just trashy humor- I used to be hooked on Nip Tuck, but the last two seasons are kinda "blah". But when I was on leave for my surgery a couple years ago, my friends Laurie and Joe sent me a ton of DVDs to watch, including the first season of weeds- OMG, I was hooked. I have gotten some friends hooked on it as well. So, I got the first disk of season 4 in the mail this week. I cannot wait to watch it- I am thinking it is going to be a while until I get through a disk- not much TV/ movie watching in my life anymore. If you like a bit of dirty humor-check it out! If you are too clean (it is about marijuana, sex, crime- but all in a funny way...) then aviod at all costs!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Glad I got you hooked....it's one of those shows, you're almost embarassed to tell people you are hooked on! I'll have to add the next season to my netflix.