Saturday, February 11, 2012

Arkansas Trip

In January we went to visit my dad's family in Arkansas, and my brother met us down there. It was a super fun trip, but sadly I did not take much for pictures. It was Jeff's first time in Arkansas, and the weather was lovely and he loved the open countryside where they live. Lauren had a dream trip, her time was filled with popcicles and cousins and being spoiled rotten by her grandparents. They even bought her a special toddler bed to sleep in (although I offered to bring her blow-up bed). My step-sister Catherine has 3 lovely children who are just a bit older than Lauren and were so kind to her, she felt like the most loved little princess ever! On Saturday we went to Little Rock and rode the trolley around the riverfront area and hit the Children's Museum there. It was different than the Children's museum here- stuff for little kids and big kids alike. It was a fun trip and we definitely will be back!! (and take more pictures...)

Grandma and Grandpa let me eat popcicles whenever I want- before dinner, two after dinner....

Sweet Cousins

1 comment:

Catherine Anne said...

Aww, Sunshine loves her so much.... and so do the rest of us!