Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bass Pro Shop



This is Lauren's first trip to Bass Pro Shop- likely not her last. She dressed up in her camoflage Cabella's outfit that was given to her by her great uncle Rick and Bob when they came out hunting in October. Doesn't she look cute hanging with the boys? This is my dad, brother and Jeff. They would have posed her with all of the wildlife in the store if we had enough time, I think. I put pink socks on her and a bow on her head so people would know she was a girl, although her outfit is all trimmed in eyelet lace, including lace ruffles on the but- precious!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Precious pics!!

One time when your dad returned home from hunting I made the mistake of asking him if he "caught" any deer. Ricky and Randy were both with him and I couldn't figure out why they started laughing at what I said. I quickly learned that you don't "catch" deer. Who would have guessed that I'd someday live in a house with three avid hunters?! My boys just shake their heads when I tell that story.
Anne

Catherine Anne said...

I love the camoflage!

Catherine Anne said...

I also added a few photos of Lauren to our blog! Thank you