Sunday, January 25, 2009

Direct flights from Appleton, WI to Denver

Can you believe it? I didn't! My mom was telling me that she heard there were direct flights from Appleton to Denver, I was very doubtful. I thought it was probably at the best- a stop in Madison or Milwaukee. But direct flight? no way.
Well, I was wrong to be so skeptical- I just looked on the United website and sure enough, they have a 7pm out of Denver arriving at 10pm in Appleton (an easy after work trip). and the return flight is around 8am in the morning out of Appleton. This is incredible. The idea of bringing Lauren back to wisconsin just got a lot easier! I think I am going to go back to earning United FF miles with my credit card in light of this news. Finally United is expanding their options, not limiting them. And how nice to not have to go through O'Hare. Casey and I have run high speed through that airport in the middle of the night one too many times, he would love to not have to connect!

No comments: