Sunday, January 11, 2009

We can skype

I finally did it. Today I set up an account on skype. Within minutes of setting it up, I was talking to Jeff's mom and she was able to see Lauren and how much she has grown. It is free, easy and super cool. Our account is coloradokaisers, let me know if anyone else wants to chat with us. Technology is so cool!
Along those lines- setting up a blog is like the easiest thing in the world- I encourage everyone to try it. It took me about 10 minutes to set up this website, and it is super fun and helps to keep in touch with everyone. I really love and appreciate it when you all comment on my posts- makes me feel in touch with everybody.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I just added you to my contacts! Skype us anytime!

Alyssa said...

Awww..now Ella and Lauren can skype! I talk to Ella once a week. Technology is great!

PS. Glad you thought Eddie deserved to win. Did he remind you of the kid from Juno?

Nicole said...

OMG- Eddie is a lot like the boy from Juno. (ashlee simpson fanclub- kinda weird, though)