Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving! I have so many things to be thankful for this year- the biggest of which is our baby girl. I am thankful for every minute with my little petunia, and the joy and changes she has brought to our lives. I am thankful for my kind husband, and the way that he loves our daughter. I am thankful for our families and for the fact that we get to see them as often as we do, despite the miles that separate us. I am thankful to have wonderful friends, near and far. And I am thankful that I have a fulfilling job at a great employer- I get to help make a difference in the lives of Children going through some tough things, and I feel blessed that I can help make things better. What are you thankful for this year?

We are staying in town for the holiday- Jeff has to work. We had plans to spend today at Geoff and Trina's house, but Lauren was sent home from daycare yesterday with a fever and was feeling pretty tough all day yesterday, so i had to cancel. Guess it'll just be the three of us this year, unless she is miraculously better today. Have a great day, reflect on all the great things in your life!

No comments: