Saturday, February 20, 2010

Little Stinker

This weekend I am working, and Jeff is at home with Lauren. I got a phone call from Jeff this morning, he went into the bathroom off our kitchen and closed the door, and Lauren locked him in there. He had apparently been trying to bust his way out for about 10 minutes when he decided to call me. This has happened before, when you close the door she pulls open the drawers in front of the door and you cannot get out, but normally we just yell for help and the other person comes to the rescue- but not today, I wasn't supposed to be home for almost 8 more hours and it is a long drive home to let him out of the bathroom- she could get into a lot of dangerous things waiting 45 min for me to get home. I ended up calling our friend Geoff who has a key to our house and he was over there in about 10 minutes- Lauren was happy as a clam playing in the dogs food and water bowls. Jeff is so lucky that he had his cell phone in his pocket, or he would have been locked in there all day and poor Lauren would have had a really long day... That little stinker!

4 comments:

Joe said...

wow... gotta love these little girls!

Anonymous said...

Love your photos!!! you have a beautiful family!

Anne said...

You'll have to get that taken care of before Lauren is 16!! Otherwise sneaking out of the house w/o the parents' permission may not be all that difficult. Ha! I bet Jeff felt soooo helpless!
Anne F.

Mom-V said...

Only Jeff!!! I can not stop laughing. That's for a good story to start my week out laughing.