Saturday, February 6, 2010

Puerto Vallarta- here we come!

Puerta Vallarta- here we come! I just booked our flights- we are going for my birthday and Mother's day in May. Yipeee-skipee! I am giddy just thinking about it- we are going to the post-office on Friday to apply for a passport for Lauren.  This is not exactly her first trip to PV, though- the last time I was there was when I was about 10 weeks pregnant and my mom and I went down there for some R&R.  When we were there we talked about bringing her back in a couple years- and here we go right on schedule.  I was really hoping some grandparents would be able to make it back with us, but our timing might just not be the best- its OK though, we are going to have so much fun.
I did find a sweet 3 bed/ 3 bath penthouse that I really really want to stay in- it is soooo nice. But, obviously too pricey for just the three of us, so if anyone is looking for a beach vaca in May- let us know. Or if Grandpa Randy ever decides to give himself a big bonus and then fire himself- that'll work too. 
I AM JUST SOOOO EXCITED RIGHT NOW - WOOOO HOOOO!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Yeah for you! Sometime we need to plan a tropical vaca together!