Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Casey!


Saturday was Casey's 13th birthday. Lauren helped me make him this cake, and he got candles and we sang Happy Birthday to him (about a hundred times). We were up in Winter Park and it was below zero temperatures (20 below zero with the wind chill) so he didn't even get a walk or anything fun, but he did chow a piece of his cake and some ham, too.  What a sweet, loving little dog he is, I certainly hope he will live forever! He is so extremely patient and sweet to Lauren, we are very lucky. We did snuggle him in our bed this weekend to help him keep warm and show him some extra love (Lauren offered to let him sleep in her bed).  Happy Birthday Casey- I hope we celebrate many, many more!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Absolutely fabulous photo!! I love the sprinkle on her face. :)
Anne Ferge

Nicole said...

I love this picture, too. It just captures her so well, sprinkle and all. :)