Friday, January 21, 2011

Cake Cups!

I am the new cupcake Diva. I got this pretty cupcake stand for Christmas from my in-laws and a fancy 24 cupcake carrier. Ohhh laa laa!! Here are some pictures of cupcakes that I have made and elegantly displayed recently. The cupcake carrier has been used 3 times already in less than a month- oh yeah! Told ya I was the Diva. I am loving these gifts. If you want to see my other fantastic cupcake creations lately, check these out!
Baby Shower for my friend Laney

Happy Birthday Amy! This is my office- you can see the sunrise from the window in the background, pretty sweet view for a pharmacy!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Have you been reading Fancy Nancy books lately?
Krista

Laurie said...

Awesome! Laney's having a baby?

Unknown said...

SO CUTE!!! Mmmm, great work!