Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bee Sting!

Today has been a really fun day. we went to a water park that ahad all kids of little kid slides and such (you had to be less than 4 feet tall to access the one area- had at least 10 slides!). There was also a dolfin show and you could walk right up to the dolfin tanks and watch them. I was getting some food when I heard Jeff frantically yelling to me from the lazy river. A bee had stung Lauren in the hand and he couldn't get the stinger out! The had to go along the lazy river a ways to get over by me and I jumped over the side to help them. Sure enough- the big fat stinger was still in there and I had to pull it out of her puffy little hand. Lucky for us, bee stings will not be added to her list of allergies- we were irresponsible and didnt even have benadryl along, whew!! Her hand got so big and fat and red, and she is still talking about it.  I feel bad for the little stinker, but she sure milked it. I had to rock her in my lap and hand feed her french fries and orange pop to make her feel better. :(

1 comment:

Joe said...

she's a little trooper! sounds like other than that you guys are having an awesome time.