Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Baby watch

So, today I saw the doctor for my 40 week visit- the one I was hoping I wouldn't need. I am actually 39 1/2 weeks along, and showing no signs of any baby soon. Jeff asked her if we would have a Turkey day baby and she said she didn't think so. All in all- things are still going very well for us, but we are just getting excited and anxious. The unknown is crazy- we are such planners it is hard to just sit around and wait for the biggest event of our lives to just happen. Tomorrow we are going to enjoy a Thanksgiving meal and watch football and just have a nice day together. I have to work on Friday, but Jeff does not - so I am trying to find him shopping tasks to take care of Friday- it is the biggest shopping day of the year. If I dont have baby this weekend, I am planning on going to work on Monday :( - my supervisors have been really flexible and are letting me work up until she is born if I want to. I think it will make the time go faster, and being active cannot hurt the process. So, stay tuned for more baby news- probably not until next week. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Go for a long walk and find some hills to walk up! I walked and walked the day Ella was born.