Saturday, November 15, 2008

BIG Belly


This is what 38 weeks pregnant looks like. :) Shockingly huge, I know- if feels even weirder than it looks. I still am feeling very well, and things are going great. We are just getting excited and anxious for her arrival. I am "nesting" I think- and my sweet hubby is kind enough to be helping me this weekend with my urgent need to scrub and disinfect every baseboard and crack with a scrub-brush until it sparkles. Jeff doesn't believe that the compulsive cleaning thing is nesting- he thinks I am just losing my mind, but he is helping none-the-less. What a sweet heart. It has to be hard not to chip in though, when I am crawling around on the floor looking this big!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I though black was supposed to be slimming.
I think you look SUPER! Thanks for putting the picture on your blog or I would never know what you looked like. Love ya, Miss ya and can't wait to come and see EVERYONE. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Nicole--

You look beautiful and can hardly wait to see the new little girl.

Love ya
Susie