Monday, November 3, 2008

The Woodhouse



Today was a Nicole day. I had the day off, and took full advantage and had a wonderful day. I went to The Woodhouse spa- it is one of my favorite places in Denver. It is a lovely, relaxing spa in a 19th century mansion on 17th avenue. It used to be within walking distance of my job, before the hospital moved- and they still give a 10% discount to Children's employees. They have plush robes, and gorgeous rooms complete with hardwood floors and antique furniture. And the spa services are wonderful. I highly recommend it to anyone in the area- its the best.
Today I decided to treat myself to a pea-in-the-pod massage and a pedicure- wonderful idea. Then I did a little shopping, and found a couple of things I have been looking all over for. I feel so relaxed and happy. And tonight I am having a glass of alcohol-free champagne that actually tastes really good. It is Carl Jung- they really have the best fake wine. I bought a bunch of the Sutter Home Fre, but it is not as good as the Carl Jung, not even close. What a nice Nicole day- gotta squeeze them in while I can, I guess...

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I want to go there next time I visit!! I am so happy for you....I tried to call, but you must have been at the spa. I'll keep trying.