Thursday, June 17, 2010

18 months

So, Lauren is 18 months old, and today we had her well child visit with the pediatrician. All very good news- she is growing better and meeting all of her milestones. Actually, he told me that she has already met all of the milestones for 2 years old, so I should sit back and enjoy her for the next 6 months. Knowing our pediatrician, he probably says that to all the moms- but I am going to choose to believe that Lauren is an exceptional child. Here are her stats: Height 34 inches (96%), Weight 24 lbs (44%).  On the allergy front- he is not interested in testing Lauren again, his best guess is that she may never outgrow the egg allergy and if she outgrows the dairy allergy she will probably be much older- like 9-10 years or older. So he advised me to just get used to it. Hmf!

As for 18 month pictures, we haven't taken any yet, but I am really excited to visit my dad and his family next weekend, and my step-sister Catherine has agreed to take some shots of Lauren. Catherine is a very talented photographer- check out her blog- and this is sure to be a real treat.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Some great news!! Miss you guys