Monday, June 28, 2010

How do I leave comments on a blog?

How do I leave comments on a blog?

OK, I am posting step-by-step directions on how to post comments on a blog. I still get a lot of questions about how to comment on my blog, and many people think that they need my password to do this. It is a little confusing, so here are the steps to follow...

1. Click the "comments" link underneath the post you want to comment on.
2. Type in the box on the top right titled "leave your comment"
3. Word verification: in the box, type the word that is written in color above the box.
4.Choose and Identity. If you dont have a google account or dont want to use it, choose the cicle next to "Name/URL" and then type your name in it. Leave URL blank if you want to.
5. CLick "publish your comment"

Tada!! OK, time for you to practice, get out there and comment, people! (I really, really like to read comments on my blog- I know that there are more than 3 people reading my blog, but it is nice to be reminded that you all read it and care what I put up there. If I get more comments, I might just pick up the pace and become a more regular poster).

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Love your blog!

Come on people -- COMMENT so I can keep reading and keeping up with my peeps I miss so much!

Joe said...

Sorry, I don't read the articles, just flip right to the pictures, like most men!

Nicole said...

Laurie and Joe- you guys are too funny- you are great at commenting. There are some people who keep asking me for my password to post, so I just dont think they get how. thanks!!!!

Alyssa said...

I love your blog and little Lauren is precious. She is gorgeous, Nicole!