Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Limited edition NICOLE painting


I want to give my friends and family first chance at a limited edition Nicole painting that is going up for sale. Some of you have seen this lovely gem, it came with our home in Winter Park. It is an original oil signed by the artist "Nicole"! Well, I have replaced it with some aspen tree pictures, and I cam give you the chance to purchase this interesting painting. It is at least 5 feet tall- just think of the possibilities!!

LOL- this is my new pictures, it is blurry in this shot, but looks much better. And just teasing about selling the picture to you all- it lasted about 20 minutes on the curb with a FREE sign on it, and now it is someone elses problem. Hope no one misses it too much!!

2 comments:

Joe said...

awwww, it will be missed. cheers to the painting as i will toast it with a shot of cachaca while i wait for my plane in sao paolo.

Laurie said...

I'm not the WP pad will be the same without the Nicole painting. It was kind of a legend!

LOVE the Aspens!