Friday, June 11, 2010

Lauren's future room

So, I have had my eye on this bedding from Pottery Barn since before Lauren was born. This will be her next bedding, and it has just gone on sale. I am inclined to buy it before it goes away, but I am unsure of what size to buy, twin or full size? I know people who start their kiddos out in a full size bed, because it comes in handy when they have company.  Any tips would be appreciated! She is of course in the crib for a while, but I am wanting to buy this for the next step, because if I dont I will spend  too much time looking for the perfect bedding and have this image in my mind. Isn't this so pretty?? So joyful and amazing...

So, I just went and picked out everything I think I want and it is kind of pricey, so this may be on her Christmas wishlist....

No comments: