Sunday, June 27, 2010

Arkansas Trip

We are back from Arkansas, and I am basically dead tired. Flew first class on the way home, and MAN WAS THAT NICE! Lauren and I can share one of those big seats well, but traveling alone with a 1 yr old takes a lot out of a girl. Here is just a tiny taste of the photos from my trip- you are all in for a real treat- there are oodles more to come. Turns out that my siblings all are excellent photographers and have MUCH nicer cameras that I do (I am totally envious- both of the talent and the equipment). Lauren and I just went for a long weekend to visit family-and we had so much fun. I got to meet nieces whom I have never met in person, and Lauren got to meet everyone and be doted on by her older cousins. We went to a birthday party with a pool and a trampoline, and basically melted in the Arkansas heat. Thanks everyone for a really fun trip!!


I am fairly certain this first one should be in a Pottery Barn Kids catalogue, dont you think?

   

4 comments:

Laurie said...

absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see more pictures! Look at those beauties!

Dad and Donna said...

Nicole, we had so much fun with you, little Lauren Grace, and Rob. I wished the week-end had not gone by so fast.

Dad and Donna said...

Oh and you said you were dead tired. Well your dad slept all day Monday. Ha. I think he wore hiself out playing with all the kids. Ha Ha

Catherine Anne said...

We too had so much fun! It was wonderful spending time with you all!