Monday, September 13, 2010

Jeff's Birthday Cake Cups




Happy Birthday to Jeff!! We spent his birthday in Wisconsin, and I have lots of pictures of our trip that I will post this week. On Saturday night we had a bash at my mom's house to celebrate - we are so appreciative of the many people who stopped by- Thank you!!  I made these little cupcakes (with my mom's help) for Jeff. I spent the last few weeks doing practice runs on how to make cup-cake brownies that are egg free (all trials done at 5,000- 10,000 feet altitude to boot). It is harder than you think- the brownies will get too done quickly in those little cups~ I had 3 trial runs, none of which turned out as well as the final product.  Lauren kept says "cake cups" instead of cup cakes- it was really cute.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! We have lots to celebrate when you come visit!

Miss Crafty --- wow! Those are the very best cake cups I have ever seen! PROPS TO YOU!!!