Sunday, February 13, 2011

Photographic Awesomeness delayed again

Yes, delayed again. This time for unknown reasons. The teacher just wasn't there and the man at the photography studio didn't seem to remember there was a class. The other women in my class stood patiently in his office with me as we saw him riffle through papers and try to figure out what was going on. Disappointment!! The funny part- he asks us all (again) if we would be interested in working for him for a few hours per week as an office manager to help him get organized. As much as I hate clutter and chaos and would like to help this old man out, I don't think so. I politely say "no, I am much too busy with my toddler" (and full time job as a pharmacist, I am thinking). The woman next to me says "you cannot afford me, I charge $100 per hour". HA HA HA!! She is a self-employed consultant and does computer programing work.  I love that she laid it out like that, he was looking at a group of professional women and kept asking us to do his filing assuming that we would love the extra cash, LOL.

Anyway, my camera class is still in limbo. Not sure what will happen, but I will be looking for a refund if the class does not get figured out soon. Continue to stay tuned for the awesomeness..... I am trying to figure it out myself, but there are so many settings and functions- I need help!!

No comments: