Monday, February 14, 2011

Skype

Skype is such a cool thing. For Christmas we gave my dad and Donna a web cam, and this weekend we skyped with them for the first time. Lauren was in rare (silly) form and I think it was really fun for them to see her like that. It is such a neat thing, it truly feels like you are sitting in the same room with them. The best part is that I have Skype on my laptop so I can follow her around the house- they got to watch her sitting on the potty, and doing somersaults and riding her horsey. We were talking how it is like something out of the Jetson's cartoon- the video phone. Love it! If anyone else uses skype and wants to hook up, let me know and I will send you our Skype name. :)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Look for us and we'll look for you or let's plan a time! I'm curious how the girls will do.....we can both chase them around! :-)