Monday, September 15, 2008

Baby Shower!

Saturday was my baby shower with friends from Children's. It was an amazing party- I was so overwhelmed by everything. Amy, Carla, and Darci planned a very elegant affair- and so many people showed up. The only thing outnumbering the people were the gifts! Baby is off to a great start, she has beautiful clothes and toys and bedding- so many things you just cannot imagine.
The cake was one of the highlights of the party- it is a two tiered cake decorated to match the baby's bedding. It is so beautiful, i almost didn't want to eat it! (but we did and it was delicious!).


We filled the car with all of the many gifts, some even sent from friends who were unable to attend the shower. I brought them back up to winter park with me, and showed them all to Jeff and Casey.


It was such a great party- and I felt so special and loved. It was a wonderful ady that I will remember and cherish always. Thank you to the ladies for hosting such a fabulous soiree, and many thanks to all of the friends who attended and helped shower diva baby with gifts of love.

1 comment:

Anne said...

The cake is unbelievable! Looks just like your bedding. It reminds me of the cakes, cupcakes, and cookies your mom used to decorate for you! Remember how fancy they were?
Anne