Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Go Packers!


So, the results are in- I can actually cheer on the packers without my beloved Bret Favre on the team. Last night we had Geoff, Trina and Ben over for the Viking's v Packers game, and I was able to get over my hurt from the loss of Favre and still cheer on my team. I am not saying I like Aaron Rodgers at this point- but he is an innocent bystander in this drama, so I will give him a break. However, the sports commentators are really ticking me off by putting up little charts comparing stats between Favre and Rodgers. Come on- isn't that like comparing Dom Perignon to Mad Dog 20/20?

Anyway- the beloved pack beat the purple vikes- 24-19. Yeah Pack, bring on Detroit!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Does Baby have a packers onesie yet?? She's going to need one....maybe one with some sparkle!