Thursday, September 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!


Happy Birthday Honey! Today is Jeff's birthday, just wanted to give him a big shout-out. Not that he is really one to read my blog anyway. But, big happy birthday to him! Tonight we are going up to winter park for the weekend, and we are likely going to dinner at the Gausthaus Eichler german restaurant to celebrate. Drop him a congratulatory email (work email) or phone call today if you think of it! I will post pictures later- I made him pose with his cookie-cake.

3 comments:

lshdrider said...

Hi Nicole
I was asking your mother about you today and she sent me the link to your blog. That's very cool. I dont' know if you remember me--I'm Linda, your mother's friend from Curwood, which I left a couple years ago for a job in Shawano. I loved the pics - the baby's crib is beautiful. Veryl is so excited.

Anne said...

Hello Nicole,
I didn't realize that green and gold was still in your blood. Grandma and Grandpa Rodgers will be sooo proud of you!! Your opinions of Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers are carbon copies of everyone in our family. We still think Ted Thompson needs to be fired!

Love the diva outfit! Sure hope your doctor isn't wrong about the gender of the baby. Her wardrobe and bedroom would need a quick change.

You look so adorable! I can't wait to see you next week!!

Love,
Anne

Joe said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!!