Sunday, February 22, 2009

Born Free!


Free at last!! Ha ha! Today Lauren had a breakthrough. For whatever reason, today was the day she learned to take a bottle. Her choice? The glass Born Free bottle that I had originally chosen and registered for. Forget all of the platex nursers and specialty bottles I bought because people told me they were good for stubborn nusing babies like Lauren- she was happy with the good old-fashioned glass bottle. Just had to be when she was ready, I guess. Hmmmm- first on my list of things to do with my new freedom?? Snowboarding?? A Massage? A pedicure? Happy hour with the girls?? I think it will be snowboarding this weekend, FINALLY I can get a bit of time on my own and not worry about my perfect little angel starving while I enjoy myself. VICTORY!! FREE AT LAST!

4 comments:

Gus said...

Way to go give her a high five from me, I knew nobody from family feared a bottle.

Laurie said...

Congrats Mommy! I knew she could do it....sorry to hear you will really have to go back to work now.

Catherine Anne said...

How nice! Lauren Claire was a little harder. Try 12 months. I was ready for a happy hr! LOL
Enjoy your you time!

Krista said...

Hope she keeps it up! Maya teased me like that once.....then went back to refusing the next day!
Krista