Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kaiser family visit

Last weekend Jeff's parents and sister and her family came to visit us. We spent a long weekend up in Winter Park- it was very nice. Our nephew Jacob took his first try at skiing, and both Alex and Jacob went sledding. I kind of missed out on all of the outdoor activities, because I was with Lauren. She still will not take a bottle, so many of the meals were spent with Lauren and I in private nursing- she is a little more high-maintenance than I would like. Check out all of the cute pictures.









Alex













Lauren the snowbunny









Lauren and I spent the day at the resort hanging out with Grandpa Bob. Check out our great view.








Uncle Jeff swiming with Jacob







Grandma Karen and Grandpa Bob and all the grandchildren.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I think that's how I got forced into totally not caring where I nursed or who it was in front of! :)