Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Confession

So, I have a confession. I read People magazine every week. And US weekly sometimes too. I am so up on celebrity gossip, makes me want to puke! This is a new guilty pleasure for me, we just renewed our newspaper subscription and they include a free magazine with it. I decided to pick People because it included the most magazines and I need something mindless to read while I am "making Lauren's lunch" at work (she is still drinking breastmilk, so I have to take some breaks at work to make her lunch...). And I have a friend at work who is an US Weekly addict and brings them in for me to read on my "breaks". It fulfills the requirement of mindless entertainment to pass the time- but I am embarrassed to admit all of the useless celebrity gossip I know. Like Jon and Kate and their twisted lives, and Kourtney Kardashian's unplanned pregnancy..... if it is useless gossip, I can probably fill you in. Oh.... the things I do for Lauren.......... (he he he he)

No comments: