Monday, August 9, 2010

Grandma V

Beerfest 2010
So, my camera isn't working the best (in addition to my jacked-up laptop) and I was having too much fun to take pictures. It is disappointing, but I don't have many pictures of my mom's visit. She was here for 10 days and we had a great time- we went to beer fest, a big party at friend's, Jazz in city park, and the zoo to name a few excursions. Lauren was sick and had fevers for about 5 days, so it was nice to have my mom to help out- but i felt bad that Lauren wasn't fully herself.

One of the cutest things- my mom would play "you are my sunshine" to Lauren on her harmonica (which she keeps in her purse). Lauren kept grabbing my mom's purse and asking her for "sunshine, sunshine". Lauren would dance and play her maraca or homemade tambourine- it was super cute. She even tried to play her harmonica that Grandma V had bought her last year. Such great memories :) (PS: blogger is messed up. I cannot delete the duplicate pictures of the funny characters, and I cannot add the other photos I want to add. After 3 days of trying to post this- i am just going to post it this way)
<>
<><><><>
She kinda looks Amish, doesn't she?

No comments: