Monday, August 16, 2010

Hard-drive is dead

So.... the hard drive on my Dell died, that is why I am having so many computer problems. They are sending someone to my house to replace it (nice!) and it is thankfully still under warranty. But, in the meantime I might not be posting much. I will be busily and nervously trying to back-up all of my pictures and videos. Lucky enough, I am pretty good about backing up things.  Be warned- my computer is less than 2 years old and this is happening- ALWAYS back-up your important pics and stuff- you just never know.

2 comments:

Joe said...

we have been through that scare... go to store and get a portable external drive (1TB or 500GB) for like $125. It will store a lot and could be a lifesaver.

Anonymous said...

We are really missing your post. Hope you get up and running again. Love and miss you, Dad and Donna