Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Love this make-up brush

I am a big fan of Bare Escentials make-up and I scored this brush the other day. It is small enough to carry around in your purse, and you can fill it with your make-up color. I just have to twist it open and swipe it on. Some of the online complaints at Sephora were that it didn't apply very much make-up- but that is what I like about it, it doesn't dispense very much powder at a time. I am trying to be better about applying sunblock to my face multiple times a day (basically before I go outside) and this is going to be a big help- my make-up is SPF 15. It is on sale at Sephora for only $14 and comes filled with make-up. Great product!

2 comments:

Catherine Anne said...

Mom and Terri has been talking to be about this make-up. They say I will love it. Now that Im getting closer to 30. my skin has changed and I need something new~

Laurie said...

It's a powder that's SPF 15? More details?