Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2 years old!


My "baby" is 2 years old!! Hard to believe, she is growing up so fast! We had nice bash this weekend with lots of friends and kids over at our house. I didn't really take any pictures, too busy enjoying the moments.  Lauren was shy and clinged to my leg while the other kids played, kinda sad. Once most of the guests left, Our Lauren was back to her silly ways.  I love this little girl so much, my heart just bursts.  What a joyous day that was two years ago :)

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday beautiful girl! We love you!

Mom said...

The best part of the "bursting with love in your heart" is....it never ever stops! Isn't that terrific!!!

Catherine Anne said...

I just love the way you look at her! I can see your heart bursting! Motherhood~ It's such an amazing gift!