Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wait! Parking Lady! I'm Coming!!

There is limited parking in front of Lauren's daycare- sometimes Jeff parks in the no parking zone, I always give him a hard time. Yesterday I was in a skirt and heels and it was COLD and I sneaked into the no parking zone, because I didn't want to have to park in the next block.  We were in the playground talking to her friends and teachers and I see the parking lady pull up to my car. Oh NO!! I yell, Wait! I'm coming! Please dont give me a ticket and we bolt out of the playground and run down to the car. I have tried this before, it never works~ they just make you stand there while the finish the ticket. Guess what? She smiles at me and says, "you dont have to run, I am not giving you a ticket" HOLY COW!! That never happens to me. Merry Christmas and THANK YOU to the parking ticket lady. Guess that means I have to "pay it forward" and try to give someone a big break today. I will keep you posted about what I figure out to do....

No comments: