Sunday, December 5, 2010

Potty Time~

I am here, just busy livin' life this week- so no time to post.  Lauren has been potty training, so my days are filled with laundry and sitting in the bathroom. We tried just cold-turkey off diapers and she was doing pretty good, but yesterday she got fed up and begged for a diaper (which she promptly took off during her nap and peed on the floor). This weekend is her birthday party and we will have a house full of people, so you probably wont hear much more from me. I am so wishing that Lauren was born at a slower time of year, like April?? You cannot change your kids birthday on them, right??

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I suppose you could...but it might get confusing because of all the legal stuff!

Congrats on potty training!!!!

Have so much fun this weekend!

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday Lauren! We love you!
Laurie and Ella