Sunday, December 12, 2010

Guess What?

Lauren is basically potty trained!! She has been in cotton underpants, no diapers for almost 2 weeks and is averaging 0 -1 accident per day. Most of her accidents are on the way to the potty and she just doesn't quite make it. I am a proud mama, and Jeff and I are believers in the "cold turkey" method.  A bit messy, but the girl was on board and committed so we went for it.  I guess this is one instance where her "I DO IT" attitude was helpful. Now if only I could find the bright side of her wanting to dress herself.

ps- not to mislead anyone, she wears diapers to bed because I dont think she is ready for that part yet. She will probably let us know when she is, but until she minds wearing the diapers at night we are planning on keeping them.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Jealous and will be up for advice next Spring or I can just send Ella your way for a few weeks!