Sunday, December 12, 2010

Disney On Ice

Yesterday we took Lauren to Disney on Ice. I bought tickets with my phone when I was bored on the long drive back to North Dakota last month- gotta love the smart phone. Anyway- it was a huge hit with her. Jeff and I were not quite so entertained, I could have used a cold glass of beer and some hockey players after about 15 minutes of it. However, it was worth every second to see how excited she was about it. When she went to take her nap yesterday I told her that when she woke up she could see Mickey Mouse and that Ash (her babysitter last night) could cover over. She woke up from her nap and I hear, " I wake up! Ash! Mickey Mouse! I wake up!" it was too cute, I am sometimes in awe at what she knows/ remembers.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

We skipped it...I think I had to work. Maybe next year! Ella would likely just be mad it wasn't hockey anyway!