Saturday, April 11, 2009

4 month well-baby check up


Friday Lauren had her 4 month Dr appointment. This picture is after the appointment - I put a sticker on her jammies for being a good girl for her shots. She barely cried- she is so tough. We learned early-on to leave her in her jammies for the Dr appointments, because you just have to strip them down to their diaper- and jammies are easier on-and-off.

Here are her stats: 14 lb 15 oz (75%) and 25 1/2 inches long (90%). She is growing well, and overall is very healthy. We are so thankful and lucky.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Congrats on a great check-up. Lauren looks a bit sleepy. I remember those shot days only too well. How did YOU do? Moms usually have a tough time with the first few immunizations. Lauren continues to grow more stunning each month!!
Anne

Nicole said...

I did better this time than last time- Jeff was along, and I called ahead to be bossy pharmacist and got Lauren the 5-in-one combo shot- so she only needed 2 shots this time. (last time is was 5, and we both cried...)

Catherine Anne said...

What a growing girl! Shot days are hard on the baby and the mommy. We cant wait to see her First Easter photos! I wish there was a way I could follow your blog so I knew when you have updated. If not its fine just ckin in..:)