Friday, April 17, 2009

Snowed-in again

Today is my day off, and once again the weather is stinky and we are expecting A LOT of snow. This keeps happening to me! Earlier in the week it was in the 70's, and I was hoping that it would stay that way so Lauren and I could go on a stroller ride and maybe lay on a blanket in the park- but no way! It has been snowing since I got up, and we may get over a foot of snow. So, we are entertaining ourselves indoors.
I broke out some bubbles to play with, I had been carrying Lauren around the house in the Baby Bjorn getting some things done, then we stopped to blow bubbles. She had fun watching them, and tried to swat at a few. Bubbles are much messier than I remembered! Today we played with them in the basement- but there are soapy spots on the floor, so I think bubbles really are an outside game.

No comments: