Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happiest baby on the block


So, there is this DVD and such from some guru- it is called "Happiest baby on the block". Jeff and I did not watch/ read this. We are just blessed beyond our wildest dreams. Lauren truley is the happiest baby on the block- all without swishing and swinging and swaddling. As a matter of fact- she doesn't really like the swing, has always hated swaddling, and shushing tends to do nothing. She is just of a lovely happy disposition all the time (unless we shush or swaddle- hah hah!). Why are we so blessed? Certainly is not Karma, since I have heard all my life what a terrible baby I was- not sure why, but Lauren is the most smiley, happiest baby I have ever known. Even if she is fussy, she has certain things that make her laugh through the cries. Such a sweet girl- I hope she is always so happy and smiley. (could do without the drool, though...)

No comments: