Monday, April 6, 2009

Fun visitors

This weekend was really fun. My very dear friend Anne came from Chicago with her adorable 9 mo old daughter. It was the first time they met Lauren, and we had a nice mommy-daughter weekend. Friday night Jeff watched both of the girls for a little while so that Anne and I could go to a wine bar downtown- it was soooooo nice to get out and chat with Anne. I love her- she is just such a close friend, about as close to a sister as I have. The rest of the weekend was spent hanging with the girls, and shopping. Both babies had viral infections, and it was snowy all weekend so we didn't quite get in the stroller rides we hoped for, but it was fun none-the-less. We both teared-up at the airport- I really hate to be so far away from great friends and family. But we are blessed - what a great friend to fly out here with a baby- now I owe her one!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

sounds fun! How old is her little one?

Laurie said...

I see - 9 months! I bet it was so nice. I wish we were closer....

Mom said...

Where are the pictures of you two with your little girls? I'm so glad you had a great time. Thanks Ann for being such a good friend to Nicole.