Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mother's Day Mom! And all the moms out there! I am so happy to be part of the club. I never realized how great it feels to be someone's mom, but when I snuggle my little blue-eyed angel up to my neck, and smell her sweat head and feel her soft hair on my cheek- just melts my heart. What a difference a year can make in a person's life!
I am forever greatful for my relationship with my mom- I now understand why she has always worried about me- often in an irrational way. How hard it must be once your baby is old enough to make her own decisions and you have to sit by the wayside and hope she makes good choices. And how hard it must be when your daughter moves more than 1000 miles from home- I hope Lauren is more considerate. My mom is such a great mentor, and friend to me- I love her so much and am lucky to have her as a big part of my life! :)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day! What a special day! Take pictures and share them with us! I miss you and treasure our friendship!

Anne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Love,
Anne